Aguirre Project Resources LLC (APR) is a professional consulting firm dedicated to providing estimates, schedules, cost analysis, program/project controls, and technology expertise. Our expertise in this line of work enables project sponsors, owners and teams, to accurately and efficiently plan and execute their projects within the assigned time and budget constraints. We give our clients the confidence in knowing their projects are designed and implemented within established financial plans and schedules. With over 100 years of combined experience leveraging a unique blend of estimating, scheduling and technology subject matter expertise, APR provides hands-on development and leadership at every stage of the project life-cycle. We understand the requirements, risks, scrutiny, and challenges clients face when planning, designing and building multi-million dollar projects.
With offices in Dallas, Houston, and Washington D.C., APR has supported major projects that include: Federal, Aviation; Roads, Highways and Bridges; Large Developments (Live, Work, Play, Urban Revitalization); Rail (Light Rail, Rolling Stock, Heavy Rail, High Speed); Healthcare, Education (K-12, University, Research); Energy; Technology (Data Centers, HPCC); Environmental; High Energy Physics; and Special Use (Stadiums/Arenas, Theaters, Resorts, Hospitality). To date, our estimating, cost management, and scheduling processes have saved clients over 10% or $1.5B in total costs allowing them to allocate funds to other projects and initiatives.
|NAICS Codes:||541611, 236115, 236116, 236220|
|Certifications:||SBA 8(a), MBE, DBE, SBE, HUB|
|Point of Contact:||Charles Aguirre, CEP, President|
|Address:||2955 Wood Lake Trail
Grand Prairie, TX 75054-5532
- Integrate constructability, value engineering and cost management into the estimating process
- 100+ years of core experience as professional cost estimators
- Have been part of 1,000+ estimates with $1 trillion+ in construction value
- Every estimate has been reliable and has withstood reconciliation and intense scrutiny
- At APR the ‘estimate is the estimate’ and we do not succumb to outside influence to sway the results without solid and justifiable merit.
- If the result is good news or bad news, our estimates will support a reasonable range of accuracy of the probable construction bid in a competitive market or adjusted to reflect alternative delivery methods, and project completion cost of the all-in program.
APR has a core competency in developing independent construction cost estimates to support budgets, and manage cost at each phase of a project’s life-cycle. Scheduling for all aspects of project delivery is also a core practice. The company’s capabilities are deep and widespread, encompassing the various aspects related to the budget, cost management, and schedule of a project.
- Planning/Budget Estimates
- Design Phase Estimates
- Change Management
- GMP Negotiations
- General Requirements
- Market Study
- Project Schedule
- Time Impact Analysis
- Manual and Procedures Development
- Building Information Modeling
Download Click here to download a printable Budget, Cost, & Schedule Capability Statement.
APR capabilities with program/project controls are in the areas of setup, best practices and standards, staffing trained and experienced practitioners, and owner representation for construction projects of all types.
- Project Management
- Program Controls
- Project Controls
- Cost Management
- Change Management
- Delivery Method Analysis
- Constructability Analysis
- GMP Negotiations
- Contingency Management
- Procedures Development
- Systems Development
Download Click here to download a printable Program Management Capability Statement.
APR consultants have designed, developed, and deployed a broad range of customized technical solutions for a wide breadth of clients. Our goal is to develop solutions that effectively manage multifaceted operations, thus improving overall performance and to exceed your organization’s expectations. Our team of experts will collaborate directly with your team to identify the approach and develop the solution that best fits the unique business needs of your organization.
- Workflow/Process definition refinement
- COTS setup and configuration
- Data conversion and integration
- Developing add-ins, macros, and scripts
- Custom tool and middleware development
- Eliciting and interpreting business needs
- Leading discovery/requirements
- Gathering Sessions
- Translating and conveying business needs into technical solutions
- Documenting business requirements and specifications
- Prototyping, developing, and deploying
Download Click here to download a printable Tailored Technical Solutions Capability Statement.
APR staff have decades of experience with an extensive list of agencies, customers, and clients. Below are some recent highlights:
- Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW) – Estimating, Scheduling, & Cost Management Services
- Washington Reagan National Airport (DCA) – Terminal B/C Long-term Redevelopment Program
- Atlanta NEXT Program (ATL)
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit – Red/Blue Line Platform Extensions
- Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) – 95th Street Terminal Rehabilitation
- Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority – Selmon Expressway
- Montgomery County ISD – LAMP High School
- Department of State – Office of Overseas Buildings – Camp Seitz Hospital
Ideas & Insights
Inspiration comes in many forms – lessons learned, unique experiences, challenges, revelations and history. At APR, we strongly believe in mentoring and sharing with others. This is one of our core values. In keeping with this principle, APR is designing an “Ideas and Insights” section on our website that will serve as a place where we will share knowledge and information to inform and inspire others.
The collective experience of APR staff spans nearly a century of excellence in professional construction services. Our experiences feature tales of innovation, inspiration, and unparalleled performance across a dazzling spectrum of large scale construction projects. We are currently designing a section of our website devoted to sharing these stories, so check back soon for an update!